Friday, November 29, 2013

Loly in the Sky Shoes Promo!!!

Hi there, readers! Happy Friday! Today I have something completely different than our regularly scheduled programming - a little promotion for a wonderful company that is all about handmade style. Loly in the Sky is a line of shoes from Mexico - each pair is carefully handmade with love :) I showed off my first pair of these adorable flats early in the summer with this dress (and I have worn them a TON since then!) I think it is so cool to be able to wear not only our own handmade clothes, but handmade shoes as well!!! They just got a new collection in time for the holidays and the shoes are A-MA-ZING! Not to mention, quite affordable! 


Displaying QUIRKY.jpg

On to the promotion...  the lovely Rocio from Loly in the Sky has offered 25% off any purchase to all of my readers with the code "quirkypeach" from November 29th - December 1st! Check out this chic pair of flats with the scissors - perfect for a sewist, yeah? They also make wedges, kids shoes, and sandals. Please do take a look! I think it's so important to support these kinds of businesses! HANDMADE ALL THE WAY!

P.S. If you wear size 9.5 shoes, here are my recommendations (as they skip from 9 to 10). All of these shoes "run small" so you can order up to a 10 and hopefully they will fit great! Worked for me! ***And great news - I have just been informed that Loly will begin making size 9.5 come January!***


Monica - ALREADY MINE! ;)
Isabella - SOON TO BE MINE!

Also,you could try these:  Adali, Gabriela, Maria, Paulina

*Disclosure: the quirky peach will receive 10% commission on all sales made using the above discount code. Please note, any and all proceeds from this commission will be put towards my IJM Dressember campaign to help end human trafficking - more on that to come - thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment