Hello readers - today I have something fun for you! I have been re-doing my sewing space (still trying to figure out how fit an office, a guest room, and a sewing area in one tiny room) and I found this interesting article in a pile of sewing goods from my mom :)  It was very helpful in planning my new arrangement, especially with things I would never have thought about, like lighting or waste baskets.


The original article is paper&pencil, but in this technological age, I thought it would be more fun to have an online quiz / survey type of thing, so I made it into a digital version - go ahead and try it out! How does your sewing space score? Anything on the quiz surprise you? Would you add anything? Let me know in the comments below! :)
If the survey does not load (there have been some technical difficulties), you can also find it here