SEWN! Throwback post to August 2017, and one of my most-worn dresses! I love wearing this  because it is comfortable but also makes me feel like *fashion* - lol :)

Fabric: modal rayon woven in denim blue / white tie-dye print from Joann Fabrics

Love this fabric weight - it's flowy, but it doesn't get instantly wrinkly like rayon



Pattern: Seamwork Veronica dress

Cut Size 8, graded out at the hips

Changed long CB invisible zipper to a short exposed zipper / The elastic waistband is easy to pull on over the head, but the neck opening is a little small without an extra closure

I wish I would have added pockets!

Also love the clean finish on the inside!! It makes all the difference :)



I definitely need to make this pattern again - it is so comfortable, and quick to put together! 

❤ Sally