Sleeve Drama!! Loved this silhouette the minute I saw it! Buttons, wide sleeves, cropped length, and loose shape - yes, please :)



Fabric: Coral pink tencel blend - stashbusting! I've had it for years, but I think it originally was purchased from Joann's

Pattern: Papercut Patterns Nexus Blouse - cropped straight hem with wide sleeves

 
 

Notes: 
- Added 2" length to cropped straight hem (still a bit short - will pair with high-waist jeans to be safe)
- Wide sleeve hem facing needed a lot of pins to avoid puckers
- Shown to be wearable backwards as well, but I did not like the way it looked on me
- Almost ran out of the right color thread (eeeeee) - seems to be the story of my quarantine life
- Pretty floral buttons from Vogue Fabrics, and "Hello Gorgeous" tag from Oak Fabrics (SHOP LOCAL - CHICAGO :)







Okay, maybe I went overboard on pictures...
I can't wait to make another version of this top with the cuff sleeves! And by can't wait I mean that I will almost definitely wait at least a couple months or even years b/c there are just too many projects and ideas to get to first! Stay tuned :) 

❤ Sally